ABOUT CEDAR CONNECT
Setting a new standard in the recruitment industry
In response to the challenge of securing the services of appropriately skilled employees, Cedar Connect was established in 2010 as a boutique information technology consultancy with the mission of providing exceptional IT resources to both local and global clients.
Today, Cedar Connect is a 51% black women owned entity. Our B-BBEE partner is AIH Northwind Holdings, a joint venture between AWCA Investment Holdings and Northwind Capital. The shareholders of AWCA Investment Holdings are 54 black women chartered accountants who are captains of industry. Ten percent (10%) of the economic interest of AIH is held by the African Women Chartered Accountants (AWCA), a section 21 company, with a membership of approximately 3,000 black women chartered accountants.
- Cedar Connect finds, develops & nurtures talent
- Extensive database of high-calibre candidates
- We place cultural fit on the same level as experience
- You receive cash back (not credit) in the case of early termination
- We build genuine relationships with our client and candidates
- Recorded technical interviews on client request